Monday, August 2, 2010

A Room With a View?

When you're in a new place, it takes a while to get your bearings and suss the lie of the land.
So although the accommodation is fine, once I'd had the chance to walk around a little, I realised that maybe this view from my window last week could be improved?

I didn't even realise the courtyard below was contained within the grounds - that's what comes of working all day and coming back ready to rest.

So on sunday night, I asked if it might be possible to relocate to another room - a room with a view. 
So they kindly gave me one, and I came back to this tonight . . .

This is the straightforward view from within.


This is looking left out of the window - nearly sundown.


And these next four are a landscape if you connect them together               {can't do that withouth the software!}


2






3
 


and 4
 Which would you rather have?

No comments:

Post a Comment